November 9-13, 2011
Ottawa Convention Centre
The Ottawa Wine and Food Festival has an incredible line-up of wine and food events spanning over five days this year. Big names at the Festival include:
- The Food Network’s Lynn Crawford, Ottawa Citizen wine writer
- Janet Dorozynski, Co-Chair Ottawa Wine Challenge, Wine Advisor, Ottawa Wine and Food Festival, certified wine educator and international wine judge
- Michael Fagan, Manager, Knowledge Resources Group, LCBO
- David Lawrason, wine writer Toronto and Ottawa Life Magazine, Wine Align, educator, wine judge
- Rod Phillips, wine author, journalist, judge; wine columnist, Ottawa Citizen; wine panels, CBC Radio Ottawa; contributor: Vines, Wine Access, NUVO, World of Fine Wine
- Véronique Rivest, Best Sommelier in Québec, 2006; Best Sommelier in Canada, 2006; wine journalist and educator, Radio Canada, Le Droit.
Visit ottawawineandfoodshow.com for more information.