Saturday, February 25, 2012 7:00 p.m.
Ottawa Hunt Club 1 Hunt Club Road
On February 25th, the Guild will host Daniel Lafleur from Tawse Wineries for a wine maker’s dinner at the Ottawa Hunt Club. As one of Ontario’s top producers of extraordinary wines, Daniel will lead a dinner and wine tasting designed to showcase some of the great Tawse products available both from the winery and through the LCBO. The menu has been carefully selected to ensure strong parings to delight the palate of Guild members. There are limited seats available.
Here is what members can expect for the evening:
- Pate de Campagne with smoked tomato chutney, house pickles
- Dill marinated salmon with lemon aioli on pumpernickel
- Mushroom Wellingtons with goat cheese and chives with the 2010 Quarry Road Riesling
- Chicken Ballontine, served with a warm huckleberry vinaigrette, curly endive and bacon lardoonswith the 2009 Estate Chardonnay
- Pork tenderloin roasted with fennel and fresh herbs, served with roasted root vegetables, calvados au jus;
- Salmon to be served with licorice reduction with the 2009 Quarry Road Pinot Noir
- Blueberry and white chocolate pain perdu, vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce ith the Cabernet Icewine
Sponsored Guests: $109.00
Designated Drivers: $79.00
To register, please go to eventbrite.com/event/2740945241.