Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:30
Bayne-Morrison House, 40 Fuller Street, Ottawa
Join your Guild President Bill Ellis and Directors Don Cook, Rod Story and Andy Travill for a “Garden Party” at the historic and elegant Bayne-Morrison House, residence of Guild Governor and former Ottawa Citizen food columnist Gay Cook. Premium Greek wines will be provided for this evening of wines paired with small plates created by Tulips and Maple. Look for cool old- world wines with a surprise or two.
Konstantinos Rampaounis, Level 3 WSET sommelier, will be attending the tasting on Tuesday September 8th and presenting the wines.
- Santo Sparking Brut Santorini 100% Assyrtiko
- Gerovassiliou Single Vineyard Malagousia 100% Malagousia
- Santo Grand Reserve Santorini 100% Assyrtiko
- Tsantali Rapsani Reserve from Mount Olympus Xinomavro blend
- Driopi Reserve Nemea 100% Agiorgitiko
- Kir Yianni Two Olives Single Vineyard Xinomavro/Merlot/Syrah
- Boutari Skalani Crete Syrah/Kotsifali
- Santo Vinsanto Santorini
Weather permitting, we will dine outdoors on the terrace overlooking the garden. A vegetarian option is available at time of registration.
Space is limited. Please reserve early to avoid disappointment.
Members and Sponsored Guests ($84 + HST) $94.92
Designated Driver ($65 + HST) $73.45
To register, please go to http://ncsg-2015-09-08-garden-party.eventbrite.com.